Beritahu kami apa yang sedang Anda cari dan kami akan mencocokan Anda dengan rumah sakit yang paling sesuai Biarkan kami yang melakukan kerja kerasnya dan menghemat waktu Anda dalam pencarian online melalui banyak sekali situs web yang berbeda. Dan jangan lupa, layanan kami sepenuhnya GRATIS tanpa ada uang muka - Anda membayar langsung ke rumah sakit DAN membayar harga yang sama persis seperti apabila Anda datang langsung ke rumah sakit. Dengan mengirimkan kebutuhan unik kepada kami, Anda menjamin nilai terbaik, prioritas penerimaan ke semua Rumah Sakit yang bekerja sama dengan kami dan melalui koneksi langsung kami, kami dapat memastikan pertanyaan Anda dijawab secepat mungkin.
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice. He gained experience at the Department of General Surgery and Clinical Endocrinology Hospital in Bytom and as Head of the Department of General Surgery and District Hospital in Swietoclowice and world reputable surgical centers:
• The European Institute of Telesurgery- IRCAD / EITS – Hôpitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg - France,
• European School of Laparoscopic Surgery - Saint-Pierre University Hospital, Brussels - Belgium,
• Aesculap Akademie, Tuttlingen - Germany,
• Endo-Surgery Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA,
• Medical Expert Training Center General Surgery Kantonspital, Baden - Switzerland,
• Imelda Hospital, Bonheiden - Belgium,
• Tyco Healthcare Covidien European Training Centre, Elancourt - France,
• Department of General - Vascular and Pediatric Surgery AZ Sint-Jan Hospital in Bruges - Belgium,
• The Insitute of Biomechanics of Valencia (IBV), Valencia - Spain
• Nemocnice s Polikliniku v NovyJicin, Novy Jicin - the Czech Republic
• Department of Medical and Surgical Digestive Diseases, Ecole Européenne de Chirurgie - EEC, Paris - France
• Amsterdam Medical Center, Amsterdam - Netherlands
2003 – 2009 Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow, Poland
Specialization in General Surgery
2010 – 2016 2’nd Department of General Surgery, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow, Poland
2010-2014 Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow, Poland
2016 – Bariatric Surgery Fellowship, Homerton University Hospital, Great Britain, London, 2016
2017 – Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow, Poland
Facts & Figures
Nearly 800 bariatric procedures (as operator or supervisory assistance):
- 60% Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy,
- 30% Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass (Roux-en-Y),
- 10% revisional procedures and others
Lowest post-surgery infection rate associated with Obesity surgery
Nearly 100 bariatric endoscopic procedures (intragastric balloon – Orbera, MedSil)
Nearly 1000 other laparoscopic procedures:
- Gastric surgery and Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication
- Laparoscopic hernia surgery (TAPP)
- Hepatobiliary surgery, bowel and oncological surgery
- Minimal invasion emergency surgery
Professional achievements in laparoscopic surgery and Awards
European Leading Expert in Weight Loss Surgery:
- Expert in Advanced Bariatric Surgery for Johnson & Johnson and Medtronic
Member of International Federation for Obesity Surgery IFSO
Member of International Bariatric Club
- Fellow of European Board of Surgery (FEBS)
- Workshop in RnY Gastric Bypass, Ghent, Belgium, 2017
- Bariatric Surgery Research: From Concept to Publication and Presentation (IFSO 2017 - Postgraduate Course), Great Britain, London, 2017
- Minimal Invasive Techniques for Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Hamburg, Germany, 2018
- Advanced course in bariatric surgery – SADI, Barcelona, 2018
- Advanced course in bariatric surgery: Best Practices in OR – optimizing outcomes through speciality synergy, Bruges, Belgium, 2018
2017 - Award of the District Medical Council for the best result in specialization exam, Krakow
2016 - First prize fororal presentation: "Influence of laparoscopic gastric by-pass learning curve on complications and bariatric treatment effects", International Congress of (bio)Medical Sciences, Groningen,
2016 — Harold Ellis Prize for the best manuscript published in International Journal of Surgery (Early implementation of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS®) protocol - compliance improves outcomes: a prospective cohort study)
2015 — First Prize for the best poster presentation, 67th Congress of the Association of Polish Surgeons,
2015 — Honourable mention for the best intestinal surgery abstract, 67th Congress of the Association of Polish Surgeons, Lublin
2014 - First prize forthe best poster "Quality of life after bariatric surgery", PhD Students Conference,
2011 — First Prize for the series of abstracts on minimally invasive surgery, 65th Congress of the Association of Polish Surgeons, Łódź
2010 — Prize for the best Students’ Scientific Society tutor at the Jagiellonian University Medical College,
2005-2009 - 56 scientific papers presented at national and international students scientific conferences, with among them 15 have received awards
1. GlobalSurg II - Determining the worldwide epidemiology of surgical site infections after abdominal surgery, World Society of Emergency Surgery – I’m country leader of the project in Poland.
2. CIAO Study (“Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections Observational European Study”)
3. POSAW (Prospective Observational Study on Acute Appendicitis Worldwide) STUDY, World Society of Emergency Surgery
4. AGORA (Antimicrobials: A Global Alliance for Optimizing their Rational Use in Intra-Abdominal Infections), World Society of Emergency Surgery
5. GEMPOL (German-Ethiopian-Mozambiq-Poland Academic Teachers Cooperation) – project menager
6. WISS Study (“Global validation of the WSES Sepsis Severity Score for patients with complicated intraabdominal infections: a prospective multicentre study”)
7. G10 – Trial (“10 point intra-operative Gall Bladder scoring – Validation study”)
8. K/ZDS/006997 - COLOR III: a multicentre randomised clinical trial comparing transanal TME versus laparoscopic TME for mid and low rectal cancer
2003 – 2009 Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow, Poland
General surgery since 1998
Membership of Scientific Societies:
Research interests are primarily focused on the possibility of using the laparoscopic technique in the treatment of a variety of conditions. He published a number of papers mainly concentrating on the use of advanced laparoscopic techniques in the treatment of different disease entities. Main current interests include minimally invasive oncologic and metabolic and bariatric surgery.
Scientific achievements, as of March 2018: author or co-author of 247 publications printed in national and international magazines with a total IF - 198.089. Author or co-author of 366 presentations at national and international conferences.
Internships and training abroad:
Andrzej Budzyński is working on the 2nd Department of Surgery of Jagiellonian University, commonly called "Red Surgery" since 1990, currently since 2013 as a Head of the Department. Since the introduction of laparoscopic technique in the Department in 1992 he became a member of the team led by Prof. Andrzej Bobrzyński focused on the development of this field of surgery. After the training at the Department since 1995 he began to perform independently routine procedures such as cholecystectomy, hernia surgery, and emergency cases. Then, after completing numerous courses and internships in Strasbourg'u, Tubingen, Elancourt, Barcelona, Kaunas, Heidelberg improving his skills in the use of laparoscopic technique especially during advanced operations he began in 1998 to perform these procedures in the Department. Initially, these were mainly splenectomies, antireflux procedures and cardiomiotomies. In 2004 he performed the first in southern Poland laparoscopic adrenalectomy. In 2009, after training at the Department of Surgery WIM and the University of Kaunas he began performing laparoscopic bariatric procedures. Encouraging results have contributed to the establishing of the first in Krakow (and in the southern Poland) center of bariatric and metabolic surgery. In November 2011 oncological procedures were added to a spectrum of advanced laparoscopic operations including resection of cancer of the colon, stomach (including first in Poland laparoscopic D2 gastrectomy - 2011), resection of the pancreas (including first in Poland totally laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy - 2013) and liver (including first in Poland right hemihepatectomy – 2014)
1988-1994 - Pomeranian Medical University, Szczecin, Poland
1994-2004 Department of General Surgery, Gryfice, Poland
Specialization in General Surgery:
2004 - 2010 - Department of Plastic Surgery Polanica-Zdrój Hospital, Poland
Specialization in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery:
1994-1999 - Department of Plastic Surgery, Hospital Gryfice
1999-2005 - West Pomeranian Burning Center and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Gryfice
2005-2012 - Clinic of Plastic Surgery in Polanica-Zdrój
2012-2018 - Private Aesthetic Clinic Wroclaw
2018 - till now - Head of Plastic Surgery Department at KCM Hospital
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Association of Polish Surgeons
Polish Burns Treatment Association
Facts & Figures
One of most experienced polish esthetic plastic surgeons, 20 years’ experience in plastic surgery
Polish Leading Expert in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery:
Expert in Plastic Surgery for Baxter Co.
About 10 000 Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Procedures:
Wroclaw Medical University - degree and higher 2nd degree both in orthopaedic and trauma surgery
Polish Orthopedic Surgery Society
Posts held Senior House Officer 1977-1980. Orthopedic Registrar 1980-1984.
Head pediatric Orthopedic Department Hospital Kamienna Gora 1984-1990.
Senior House Officer Margate and Canterbury Hospitals 1990-1992 England.
Orthopedic Registrar 1992-1994 Canterbury, Ashford and Dover Hospitals England. Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon -William Harvey Hospital Ashford England 1994-1995.
Head of the Department of Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery Regional Hospital Jelenia Gora Poland from 1996 to 2008.
Head of the Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery Department in Zgorzelec Poland from 2008 -2015.
currently Head of Orthopedic Department KCM Hospital.
ADDITIONAL MEDICAL TRAINING:
Postgraduate training- The Royal College Of Surgeons of England from March 1990 to March 1994.
Hip and knee arthroplasty training while with Royal College of Surgeons of England 2000
Postgraduate training - Orthopedic Department University of Budapest - July to September 1986.
Postgraduate training in arthroscopic surgery Munich and Koln/ Germany/ Naples/ Florida USA. Shoulder course Reading England 1993.
Medical University in Wrocław 2000-2006
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, professional exams 2015 march
- 01.11.2015 – senior assistant in Reconstructive Surgical Ward at Gliwice Oncological Centre
- 30.07.2001-03.08.2001- internship in lithotripsy center in Polanica Zdrój, Poland
- 19.06.2006- 14.07.2006- internship at plastic and reconstructive surgery department in Debrecen, Hungary
- 05.03.2007- 16.03.2007- internship at plastic and reconstructive surgery and burn center at Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin, Germany
- December 2013 – internship in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan. Head of the Department: Prof. Fu Chan Wei
1. EBOPRAS (European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
2. Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery
3. Polish Society of Surgery, Division of Microsurgery
4. Polish Society of Burn Treatment
HONORS AND AWARDS:
1. The Wrocław Medical University Rector Prize for the best student.
2. The Award for Outstanding paper during National Scientific Conference
of Medical School Students, Poznań, Poland, 2005
2. 1st prize for Young Scientists for best paper during Laser Florence Conference in 2011
3. Wrocław Medical University Grant for the research of aethiology of Binder Syndrome.
CURRENT RESAERCH INTERESTS:
1. Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Doctor speaks fluently English, Italian and German
Informasi yang disediakan oleh MyMediTravel mengenai KCM Clinic hanya untuk penggunaan pribadi pengunjung, non-komersial, dan tidak boleh digunakan untuk keperluan apapun selain untuk mengidentifikasi properti yang mungkin menarik untuk dibeli oleh pengunjung. Setiap informasi yang berkaitan dengan KCM Clinic yang dirujuk oleh situs web ini didapatkan dari program Pertukaran Data Internet yang ditentukan oleh MyMediTravel. Situs web ini dapat merujuk listing real estate yang dipegang oleh perusahaan pialang selain dari pialang dan/atau agen yang memiliki situs web ini. Setiap informasi yang berkaitan dengan KCM Clinic, terlepas dari sumbernya, termasuk namun tidak terbatas pada ukuran persegi dan ukuran bidang, dianggap dapat dipercaya namun tidak terjamin dan harus diverifikasi secara personal melalui pemeriksaan pribadi oleh dan/atau dengan ahli yang sesuai. Data yang terkandung di dalam situs web ini merupakan hak cipta dari MyMediTravel dan dilindungi oleh semua undang-undang hak cipta yang berlaku. Penyebaran informasi mengenai hal ini merupakan pelanggaran terhadap undang-undang hak cipta dan dilarang keras untuk dilakukan.