Unidad de Ciencias de la Salud
Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad Veracruzana
Poza Rica Veracruz 1983 – 1988
Pregraduate Intern Program
Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social
Hospital General de Zona Numero 6. Ciudad Madero Tamaulipas
January 1 – December 31, 1989
Social Service Program
Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social
Unidad Médica Rural Alto de San Lorenzo
March 1, 1990 – February 28, 1991
Centro Medico Nacional Ignacio Garcia Tellez IMSS
Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan
March 1998 - february 2001
- Medical Advisor of IMSS
- Chief of Medical Services
- IMSS Program – Solidaridad
- Pachuca Hidalgo 1991 – 1998
- Active Anesthesiologist of Hospital General de Zona Numero 3
- IMSS Cancun Quintana Roo Since September 2001.
- Active Anesthesiologist of ISSSTE
- Cancun Quintana Roo since December 2003
Member of the Anesthesiologist College of Q. Roo since 2001
Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology Member Number 23A018 since 2001
Member of the Latin American Confederation Society of Anesthesiology and The World Federation Society of Anesthesiology Number 23A3858 since 2007
Certification for the Mexican Council of Anesthesiology number 5451 since 2002
Certification in Advanced Trauma Life Support Program Number 26194
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS since 2004.
Assistant of Committee courses for the European Education in Anaesthesiology since 2009
Assistant for Congresses and Workshops for the Mexican Federation of Anaesthesiology in CANCUN QUINTANA ROO 2007, LEON GUANAJUATO 2008, VERACRUZ VER 2009, MONTERREY NUEVO LEON 2010 Y GUADALAJARA JALISCO 2011.
Head Instructor for the certification and re-certification in Anesthesiology for the Mexican Counsil for Anaesthesiology since 2003
•General Surgery: 4049584
•Plastic Surgery : 6880582
•Board Certification #: 1604
•Undergraduate - Southeast Regional University
•Medical Internship - Regional General Hospital No. 12 Lic. Benito Juárez García, Mérida, Yucatán, July 2001-June 2002
•Social Service - Oaxaca Secretary of Health, Jalapa del Valle Health Center, Villa de Etla, Oaxaca, August 2002-July 2003
•General Surgery Residency - Federal District Secretary of Health, National Autonomous University of Mexico, March 2004-February 2008
•Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency, Federal District Secretary of Health, National Autonomous University of Mexico, March 2008-February 2011
Awards & Recognitions
•Southeastern Regional University Award of Academic Excellence - 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Year of Surgical Program
•SUMMA CUM LAUDE Awarded Medical Degree by Southeastern Regional University - August 2003,
•National Autonomous University of Mexico - Awarded General Surgery Degree November 2007, Magna Cum Laude
•National Autonomous University of Mexico - Awarded Plastic, Esthetic and Reconstructive Degree, September 2010, First in Class
Leadership Positions, Course Instruction, & Lectureships
•Deputy of Human Anatomy Course, Southeastern Regional University, 2001
•Instructor of Anatomy and Dissection Course, Southeastern Regional University, 1997-2001
•Chief Resident of Student Social Service, Mexican Red Cross Delegation, Oaxaca, 1998-2001
•Chief Resident of General Surgery Course, Mexico City Secretary of Health, Mexico City 2008
•Chief Resident of Plastic, Aesthetic, & Reconstructive Surgery Course, Mexico City Secretary of Health, Mexico City, 2010
Post Graduate Courses
• ASAPS, LAS VEGAS 2015 AESTHETICS SYMPOSIUM STATE OF THE ART IN FACIAL REJUVENATION. January 29-31 2015. Las Vegas Nevada.
• CADAVER LAB DISECTION ON ASAPS LAS VEGAS 2015 AESTHETICS SYMPOSIUM, STATE OF THE ART IN FACIAL REJUVENATION. January 29, Las Vegas Nevada
• THE CUTTING EDGE 2014. VIDEO SESSION. PRACTICAL SURGICAL TECHNIQUES – FACE AND TOTAL BODY SCULPTING. 33rTH AESTHETIC SURGERY SYMPOSIUM. NEW YORK, NEW YORK DECEMBER 4, 5 Y 6 2014.
• XX IBERO LATIN AMERICAN MEETING OF PLASTIC SURGERY. Cancun Mexico. September 2014
• 45 NATIONAL MEETING OF PLASTIC SURGERY. AMCPER, México City, April 2014
• THE CUTTING EDGE 2013. DEBATING THE CHOICES IN FACIAL REJUVENATION AN INTERNATIONAL INTERDISCIPLINARY DEBATE. 33er AESTHETIC SURGERY SYMPOSIUM. NEW YORK, NEW YORK DECEMBER 5 - 7 2013.
• 2nd WORLD CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGEONS OF LEBANESE DESCENT. October 10-13, 2012 in Cancún Quintana. Roo México.
• 43 NATIONAL MEETING OF PLASTIC SURGERY. AMCPER. February 2012 Mérida Yucatán. México
• 13th INTERNATIONAL COURSE ON PERFORATORS FLAPS. Hospital General Dr. Manuel Gea González and Hospital Ángeles del Pedregal. October 27 - 30, 2010, in México City.
• XLI NATIONAL MEETING OF PLASTIC SURGERY. AMCPER. March 2010, Chihuahua, Chihuahua. México
• EXPERIMENTAL MICROSURGERY, INNOVATION & RESEARCH LABORATORY IN MEDICAL EDUCATION. Manuel Gea Gonzalez General Hospital, Mexico City, October 2007
•VASCULAR MICROSURGERY, DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY, MEDICAL FACULTY, NATIONAL AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO, MEXICO CITY, SEPTEMBER 2007
•VASCULAR AND NERVE MICROSURGERY, NATIONAL REHABILITATION CENTER, Federal District of Mexico, October 2006
•ADVANCED BURN LIFE SUPPORT (ABLS), MEDICAL FACULTY, LA SALLE UNIVERSITY, COURSE INSTRUCTION BY THE AMERICAN BURN ASSOCIATION, Mexico City, May 2007
•ADVANCED TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT (ATLS), COURSE INSTRUCTION BY THE MEXICAN CHAPTER OF AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS, ABC Medical Center, Federal District of Mexico, August 2007
•SURGICAL HAND ANATOMY, DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY, MEDICAL FACULTY, NATIONAL AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO, Federal District of Mexico, June 2007
•CARDIO PULMONARY RESUSCITATION, Central Military Hospital, Mexico City, September 2007
•NEW FRONTIERS IN GASTROENTEROLOGY, HEPATOLOGY AND GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY, performed by INNSZ , the ITESM School of Medicine, the AMG and the AME BC, Federal District of Mexico, July 2007
•OBESITY & ENDOSCOPY, COURSE INSTRUCTION BY THE MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY, Mexico City, April 2007
•ENDOSURGERY (NOTES), CURRENT STATUS & PROSPECTS, COURSE INSTRUCTION BY THE MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY, Mexico City, March 2007
•ECOS INTERNATIONAL GENERAL SURGERY, COURSE INSTRUCTION BY THE MEXICAN CHAPTER OF AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS AND THE MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF GENERAL SURGERY, Federal District of Mexico, February 2007, 20 hrs
•V INTERNATIONAL COURSE IN GENERAL SURGERY, Salvador Zubirán National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition, Federal District of Mexico, January 2007
•UTILITY OF ENDOSCOPIC ULTRASOUND IN PANCREATICOBILIARY DISEASE, course instruction by the Mexican Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Mexico City, January 2007
•XXX DR. JORGE CERVANTES INTERNATIONAL SURGICAL CONFERENCE, COURSE INSTRUCTION BY THE MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF GENERAL SURGERY, Acapulco, Guerrero, October-November 2006
• XXX DR. JORGE CERVANTES INTERNATIONAL SURGICAL CONFERENCE, November 2006
•"GASTROCUTANEOUS FISTULA ASSOCIATED WITH FOREIGN BODIES IN THE DIGESTIVE TRACT", TRAUMA. VOL. 9, NUM. 2; 38-41. MAY-AUGUST 2006
•"TRAUMA OF THE SMALL INTESTINE, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT," ABC Medical Annals. Vol 52, No. 2; 69-73. April-June 2007
Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with over 20 years of experience in the field. Dr. Gonzalez graduated from the Independent University of Yucatan, Mexico before completing residencies in both general surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery at Dr. Manuel Gea Gonzales Hospital in Mexico. He was mentored by Fernando Ortiz Monastrerio, a well-known surgeon specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
With post-graduate fellowships with Dr. Jose Guerrero, the Director of the Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Guadalajara, Jalisco, and with Dr. Mulbaheur in Munich, Germany, Dr. Gonzalez aligned himself with top professionals in the field, accumulating the experience and expertise he needed to establish Perfection Makeover and Laser Center.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (#425) in 1988
- Re-certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in March of 1995 to March of 2000
- Re-certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in June of 2005 to June of 2010
- Re-certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 2010 to 2015
- IBMS: Certifying the finest healthcare providers in the world
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Rhinoplasty Symposium at the Manhattan Ear, Eye and Throat Hospital, September 10-13, 2001.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. Annual Meeting, 2002 in Orlando, Florida.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. Annual Meeting, 2004 in Houston, Texas.
- The Premier Educational Experience, September 24-28, 2005 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Department of Plastic Surgery Manhattan Ear, Eye, and Throat Hospital. Fillers, Injectables & Lasers, November 16, 2005 in New York, NY.
- Department of Plastic Surgery Manhattan Ear, Eye, and Throat Hospital. Aesthetic Surgery of the Aging Face, November 17-19, 2005. New York, NY.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. May 1-7, 2008. San Diego, California.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. May 2-7, 2009. Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Medical, Esthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon dedicated to plastic and esthetic surgery at the private level for more than 20 years.
- Director of the Southeast Esthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Clinic from 1988 to 1996.
- Director and Founder of the Perfection Esthetic Surgery & Medical Spa since 2003