Dr. Parinya is nationally and internationally recognized in plastic surgery societies.
His professional background contributes significantly to his skill to cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries for his patients.
When talking with patients about the objectives they want to achieve, he always carefully evaluates the most suitable approaches that will have the best possible results for them.
His special interest include:
- Facial cosmetic surgery (Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty)
- Face and neck lift surgery
- Facial bone contouring surgery
- Fat cell transfer for facial contouring
- Breast cosmetic and reconstruction surgery
- Breast augmentation and breast lift surgery
- Liposuction and body contouring
● Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkhla University.
● Thai Board of General Surgery, Department of Surgery, PSU Hospital, Prince of Songkhla University
● Thai Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery,
Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
● Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Consultant, Bangkok-Hatyai Hospital, HatYai, Thailand
● Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkhla
● Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Bangkok-Phuket Hospital, Phuket, Thailand
● Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Consultant, Rajyindee Hospital, HatYai
● Thailand General Surgeon Consultant, Mahachai Hospital, Bangkok
Membership in Societies:
- The Medical Council of Thailand, 2004.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand, 2009.
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand, 2012.
- Visiting Scholarship Breast Reconstruction and Supermicrosurgery, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea.
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand, 2013.
- Visiting Scholarship Cosmetic Surgery, BK hospital, Seoul, South Korea, 2013.
- Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium, 2015.
- A member of AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS
Dr. Parinya and his team strive for optimal care for each and every one of his patients, sharing a plain talk approach to educating patients, helping them make optimal decisions. Committed to delivering the most state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery with the most rapid and predictable recovery. In addition to cosmetic treatments, he performs complex reconstructive procedures to restore a more a natural appearance to the face and body and/or improve function after a traumatic injury or illness. This ranges from breast reconstruction for cancer patients to nasal surgery to correct breathing problems.
Although Dr Narupon may appear young, he has a lot of surgeries under his belt as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon both for PIAC and a local Government Hospital.
He has been affiliated with PIAC since 2011 and is one of the busiest surgeons. Dr Narupon style is enthusiastic and creative, and he is open to adapt his surgical plan to his client’s requests and expectations. He does mostly breast surgeries, but also has a lot of experience in body contouring and face procedures.
A creative and artistic person, Dr Narupon is a dynamic and upcoming leading Thai plastic surgeon, mentored by Dr Sanguan, who combines his youth and competence to satisfy the needs of his clients. Dr Narupon is particularly liked by younger clients, looking for a surgeon who can relate to their needs.
His special interests include:
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Reconstructive microsurgery
- Aesthetic facial surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Body contouring surgery
● 1997-2003 Doctor of Medicine,Siriraj Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Mahidol University, Thailand
● 2006-2011 Residency Training in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, Siriraj Hospital, Faculty of medicine, Mahidol University, Thailand
- 2011-present Plastic Surgeon, Vachira Phuket Hospital, Phuket, Thailand
- 2011-present Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Aesthetic Center, Thailand
- 2011-present Instructor, School of medicine, Walailak University, Thailand
- 2012-present Director of Phuket Cosmetic Surgery, Phuket, Thailand
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE:
● 2010 Observership in Microsurgery, University of Tokyo Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
● 2011 Observership in Aesthetic & Breast surgery, Texas Medical Center, Texas, US
● 2011 Certificate of participate of Aesthetic Asia, Singapore
● 2012 Seoul Rhinoplasty Forum, Seoul, South Korea
● 2012 Mentor Training Institute Surgery with Anatomic Breast Implant, Guangzhou, China
● 2013 Beauty through Science, Stockholm, Sweden
● 2014 European Rhinoplasty Summit, Munich, Germany
● ISAPS - International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Young and progressive Doctor Ohm is one of the leading practitioners in Bangkok, Thailand. He was studying in Thailand and USA and in his practice the Doctor approaches every problem with in a complex solutions and considers different options.
Dr, Ohm masterfully performing treatments with different kinds of aesthetic machines and has good skills and advance techniques for facelift and skin tightening.
Doctor Ohm is also interested in wellness and anti-aging and creates individual programs for men and women, for hormone balance, weight management, hair regrowth, skin health and beauty, etc And the most exciting and always interesting for Dr. is to perform beauty injections - fillers, botox and thread lifts. Because results are visible right after and Doctor is happy to see how client is happy.
Education and experience:
● Doctor of Medicine, Rangsit University
● American Board of Nutritional Wellness
● American Naturopathic Board Certification
● Certificated Aesthetic Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi hospital.
● Certificated Obesity and weight management, IFNW.
● Certificated practical stem cell therapy, ACT
● Certificated Functional food Nutrition in Chronic disease, IFNW
● Certificated IV Nutrition,IFNW
● Certificated Medicinal Herbology, IFNW
● Certificated Advance Nutrition Wellness, IFNW
● Member of Dermatological Society of Thailand