Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Let us do the hard work and save you hours of searching online, across countless different websites. And don’t forget, our service is completely FREE with no upfront fees applied – you pay the hospital directly AND you pay the same as if you went directly to them. By submitting your unique requirements to us, you’re guaranteeing the best value, priority admission to all our partner Hospitals and through our direct connections, we can get your questions answered as quickly as possible.
CoolSculpting is a form of Cryolipolysis or freezing of fat – it is a non-invasive body contouring treatment used to reduce fat cell volume by freezing and is best known by the brand names CoolSculpting, Zeltiq and CoolCrush. It involves controlled application of cooling localized fat deposits within the temperature range of +5 to -11 °C, with the purpose of reshaping the contours of the body. The exposure to cooling causes cell death of the fat tissue, without damaging the overlying skin. This method of fat reduction is known for its low rate of complications and is considered a non-surgical alternative to Liposuction.
MyMediTravel offers 17 Medical Centers in Tijuana, with many offering CoolSculpting procedures - see below for the complete list, along with estimated prices. The price for CoolSculpting is usually based on a number of cycles. The amount required will be determined based on photos and an in-person assessment with the doctor. For a bespoke quote and to discuss further with a member of our patient support team, Click Here to submit your Free Quote.
Additional factors to consider:
1. Recovery time is near instant, no anesthetic is required, no incisions are made and the whole process is complete within 1-3 hours. Results should be seen within 90 days, at which point a follow up consultation should be scheduled with the doctor, where before and after photos can be analyzed. Depending on the decision, further CoolSculpting treatments may be considered. Note that there must be 2-3 months between treatments on the same area.
2. Success rate is extremely high, very rarely are complications seen, but with any freezing procedure, there is the risk of an aching feeling in the treated area which could last for up to two weeks.
3. Side effects from the procedure include numbness, soreness and a tingling sensation, but these effects generally don't last for long.
4. Patients must main a healthy diet and exercise regularly to keep the fat cells from returning.
5. Common areas for CoolSculpting, include the love handles (hips) and muffin top (stomach area), and patient reviews often cite an improved appearance and self-esteem.
6. For a better understanding of the procedure, watch this short video.
CoolSculpting v's Liposuction
Liposuction will leave scarring due to the surgical nature in which the cannula is inserted through openings in the skin, although these scars are very small in size and are often unnoticeable. Some form of local or general anesthetic is required and there will be a few weeks recovery time, whereas with CoolSculpting, recovery is near instant as the body quietly expels the dead cells in the back ground. Liposuction can be considered more cost-effective if there are multiple sites to treat, as CoolSculpting is priced per site and a patient may need 1-3 sessions per site, depending on the amount of fat.
Our Team is here to support you on every step of the wayHelp me find a clinic
Find top clinics for CoolSculpting in Tijuana at the lowest price. Compare costs & reviews of 17 clinics, specialized in CoolSculpting procedures in Tijuana.
Search by Region, Location or Project