A branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eye. Specialists in this field are known as Ophthalmologists and offer a range of care, from vision corrective glasses and contact lenses to eye laser surgery (LASIK), an invasive form of long-term correction of the vision. With diseases of the eye, Ophthalmologists tend to focus on one speciality, including retinal ophthalmology (retina), anterior segment surgery (iris, cornea and lens), neuro ophthalmology (nervous system), ocular oncology (tumours), oculoplastic (surgery of the eye sockets, eyelids and tear ducts) and paediatric ophthalmologists (children).
Use our Request Free Quote function and we'll find it for youHelp me find a clinic
The surgical fees for RLE Surgery are as follows:
- Multifocal Bifocal IOL (without astigmatism), 89,000 Baht per eye
- Multifocal Bifocal Toric IOL (with astigmatism), 99,000 Baht per eye
- Multifocal Trifocal IOL (without astigmatism), 99,000 Baht per eye
- Multifocal Trifocal Toric IOL (with astigmatism), 109,000 Baht per eye
- The eye examination, 1,500 Baht
- IOL measurement, 500 Baht
- Femtosecond Laser-assisted treatment add on 18,000 baht per eye
Find top clinics for Ophthalmology in Bangkok at the lowest price. Compare costs & reviews of 45 clinics, specialized in Ophthalmology procedures in Bangkok.
Search by Region, Location or Project