Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Let us do the hard work and save you hours of searching online, across countless different websites. And don’t forget, our service is completely FREE with no upfront fees applied – you pay the hospital directly AND you pay the same as if you went directly to them. By submitting your unique requirements to us, you’re guaranteeing the best value, priority admission to all our partner Hospitals and through our direct connections, we can get your questions answered as quickly as possible.
The KCM Dental & Aesthetic Clinic, part of The KCM Clinic, founded in 2006, is a multi-disciplinary hospital with 100+ staff and 6+ doctors. This private family owned hospital has always focused on medical tourism and sees thousands of medical tourists each year, with their specialist procedures, other than dentistry, being:
Having achieved ISO 9001:2009 accreditation, patients are guaranteed the highest level of service and exposure to the latest equipment across all disciplines.
The clinic can handle travel arrangements for its international patients, including airport pickup, accommodation at one of their local partner hotels, visa application advice and even translation services.
Medical University in Wrocław 2000-2006
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, professional exams 2015 march
- 01.11.2015 – senior assistant in Reconstructive Surgical Ward at Gliwice Oncological Centre
- 30.07.2001-03.08.2001- internship in lithotripsy center in Polanica Zdrój, Poland
- 19.06.2006- 14.07.2006- internship at plastic and reconstructive surgery department in Debrecen, Hungary
- 05.03.2007- 16.03.2007- internship at plastic and reconstructive surgery and burn center at Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin, Germany
- December 2013 – internship in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan. Head of the Department: Prof. Fu Chan Wei
1. EBOPRAS (European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
2. Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery
3. Polish Society of Surgery, Division of Microsurgery
4. Polish Society of Burn Treatment
HONORS AND AWARDS:
1. The Wrocław Medical University Rector Prize for the best student.
2. The Award for Outstanding paper during National Scientific Conference
of Medical School Students, Poznań, Poland, 2005
2. 1st prize for Young Scientists for best paper during Laser Florence Conference in 2011
3. Wrocław Medical University Grant for the research of aethiology of Binder Syndrome.
CURRENT RESAERCH INTERESTS:
1. Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Doctor speaks fluently English, Italian and German
The information being provided by MyMediTravel about KCM Dental & Aesthetic Clinic is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective treatments and procedures. Any information relating to KCM Dental & Aesthetic Clinic referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange program defined by MyMediTravel. This web site may reference listings held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to KCM Dental & Aesthetic Clinic, regardless of source, including but not limited to prices and available procedures, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data contained herein is copyrighted by MyMediTravel and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.