Inclusions for the package:
- Doctor’s fee, procedure fee, recovery room fee, anesthesiology fee.
- Medical supplies, equipment, and facilities related to the procedure, home medications.
- Follow-up appointment, stitch off and dressing as ordered by the doctor only (staff will provide appointment slip).
- Additional oral medications related to the procedure on the follow-up appointment.
- Free transportation within Bangkok area on all hospital appointments. (Airport-Hospital-Hotel).
Sikarin Hospital, located in Bang Na, Bangkok, Thailand offers patients Buccal Fat Extraction procedures among its total of 110 available procedures, across 17 different specialties. The cost of a Buccal Fat Extraction procedure ranges from $60,000 to $90,000 , this is compared to the national average price of around $35,000. There are many specialists available at the Hospital, with 22 in total, and they have multiple recognized accreditations, including:
- JCI Accredited
- Hospital Accreditation of Thailand
- ISO 9001:2008