Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Let us do the hard work and save you hours of searching online, across countless different websites. And don’t forget, our service is completely FREE with no upfront fees applied – you pay the hospital directly AND you pay the same as if you went directly to them. By submitting your unique requirements to us, you’re guaranteeing the best value, priority admission to all our partner Hospitals and through our direct connections, we can get your questions answered as quickly as possible.
Also known as Clear-Aligner Treatment. This is the clear alternative to conventional dental braces used to adjust and straighten teeth, whilst simultaneously improving the patients smile. Through use of virtually invisible and removable custom-made smooth plastic aligners, dentists are able to place the Invisalign over the teeth allowing for a gradual shift.
Invisalign manufacture the most well known of these clear aligners - the product comprises of a series of computer-generated aligners that are tailor-made to the patient’s teeth. By changing aligners every two to three weeks, the patient’s teeth will gradually move into the correct alignment. The aligners are easy to take off throughout the treatment, allowing the patient to brush and clean their teeth and eat as per normal. Compared to traditional braces, there are no metal brackets and they’re almost invisible to the eye.
This process can help to correct Spacing, Crossbite, Open Bite, Crowding, Excessive Overjet and Deep Bite.
MyMediTravel offers 71 Dental and Medical Centers in Thailand, many of which offer Invisalign procedures - see below for the complete list, along with estimated prices. The price of a Invisalign can vary according to each individual’s case and will be determined based on photos and/or x-rays of the teeth and an in-person assessment with the dentist. For a bespoke quote and to discuss further with a member of our patient support team, Click Here to submit your Free Quote.
Invisalign v's Conventional Braces
1. Invisalign can be worn with more confidence due to the difficulty in seeing them.
2. Invisalign feel more comfortable, with braces irritating and sometimes even chafing the inside of the mouth.
3. Invisalign is perfect for athletes, who are able to remove them during sport.
4. Braces are semi-permanent, whereas Invisalign can be removed at any time, so less trips to the dentist are required when compared to Invisalign.
5. Braces are quicker to close gaps or straighten teeth.
6. Braces can make some foods difficult to eat, whereas with Invisalign, they can be removed whilst eating tricky meals.
Additional factors to consider:
1. Invisalign can hurt in the early phases. In general, it is less painful than traditional metal braces, and like any type of orthodontic treatment, the pain fades after the teeth adjust to wearing the aligners and to having new aligners swapped in and out.
2. Invisalign and other specialty appliances are considered optional treatments and will result in additional fees. Some plans may cover alternative appliances like Invisalign.
3. If you are wondering if traditional braces are cheaper than Invisalign, the answer is generally yes. Of course, the actual cost of whatever option you choose will vary based on factors such as how long you will be wearing them, but traditional braces will generally run you less money than invisible aligners.
4. For an in-depth analysis of the pros and cons of Invisalign Braces, watch this short video.
Thailand leads the way for Asian countries with over 60 state-of-the-art JCI accredited facilities and consistently voted one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. It's known for its tropical beaches, floating markets, stunning royal palaces and Buddhist temples. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises with brand new high-rise condominium developments next to quiet canal side communities. According to the Tourism Authority of Thailand, the most popular tourist areas outside of Bangkok are Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin and Pattaya, all with great yacht chartering opportunities.
Thailand welcomes hundreds of thousands of medical tourists each year, many of which travel for Invisalign procedures. Medical Tourists travel from all across the globe, particularly from the local SE Asia region, Australia, US, Middle East and an increasing amount are traveling from China. An outstanding private healthcare system combined with a hot tropical climate and competitive prices means that Thailand is now the third most popular destination in the world for medical tourism. The most popular procedures tend to be cosmetic surgery (breast augmentations, gender reassignment surgery and CoolSculpting to name a few), cardiac surgery, orthopedics and urology.
Our Team is here to support you on every step of the wayHelp me find a clinic
Find top clinics for Invisalign in Thailand at the lowest price. Compare costs & reviews of 71 clinics, specialized in Invisalign procedures in Thailand.
Search by Region, Location or Project