Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Let us do the hard work and save you hours of searching online, across countless different websites. And don’t forget, our service is completely FREE with no upfront fees applied – you pay the hospital directly AND you pay the same as if you went directly to them. By submitting your unique requirements to us, you’re guaranteeing the best value, priority admission to all our partner Hospitals and through our direct connections, we can get your questions answered as quickly as possible.
Also known as a Lip Enhancement, a surgical procedure aimed at improving the fullness and appearance of the lips by enlarging them. Simple filler injections can also be used for short-term affects, whilst implants offer a more long-term solution to less defined or naturally thin lips.
Whether you want fuller lips with more volume or to balance your lip shape, dermal fillers are ideal for lip enhancement. If you are worried about lines around the lip area and notice your lipstick ‘bleeding’ into these lines, often having lip filler injected can help to soften these fine lines. Lip filler is a very popular treatment option for women.
It's important to have realistic expectations about the outcome. Enhanced lips may make your lips plumper and fuller, but you will still be you when you walk out of the doctor's office. Click the image to see more Before and After photos.
Your doctor can discuss with you the pros and cons of your lip augmentation options and help you decide which technique or product is best for you.
MyMediTravel offers 72 Medical Centers in Thailand, with many offering Lip Augmentation procedures - see below for the complete list, along with estimated prices. The price of a Lip Augmentation can vary according to each individual’s case and will be determined based on photos and an in-person assessment with the doctor. For a bespoke quote and to discuss further with a member of our patient support team, Click Here to submit your Free Quote.
Additional factors to consider:
1. Recovery time and Risks: Following the Injection, ice may be used to ease discomfort and control swelling. But no firm pressure should be put on the treatment area.
Lipstick or other lip products are best avoided immediately after the procedure. You should notice a difference immediately. After you have healed, your lips should feel natural.
2. Side effects of hyaluronic acid fillers are temporary and should only last a few days. They may include: Bleeding from the injection sites, swelling and bruising, redness and tenderness at the site of the injection, reactivation of cold sores or fever blisters (herpes simplex) of the lips or area surrounding the lips.
3. Success rate: Your lip filler should last anywhere from 9 – 12 months, the amount of time depends on each individual case.
4. Patient reviews often highlight the boost to their self-image and self-confidence.
4. To see how lip fillers are applied and the speed at which the procedure can be completed, watch this short video.
Injectable lip augmentation techniques can be performed quickly in your doctor's office with little to no downtime. Fat injection is the exception, since the procedure requires a small area of liposuction to remove the fat from another part of your body before the injection can take place.
Before the injections, a topical or local numbing agent may be applied to ease discomfort. Sometimes, nerve block injections can be given before the treatment to completely numb the lips. This is similar to the anesthetic injections that you get at the dentist to numb your mouth.
After carefully marking the areas to be injected, very fine needles are used to inject the substance into your lips.
Our Team is here to support you on every step of the wayHelp me find a clinic
Find top clinics for Lip Augmentation in Thailand at the lowest price. Compare costs & reviews of 72 clinics, specialized in Lip Augmentation procedures in Thailand.
Search by Region, Location or Project